LoLiPoP IoT Kickoff Meeting
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
LoLiPoP IoT Kickoff Meeting will take place at meeting rooms of COMFORT HOTEL PRAGUE CITY EAST located at Becvarova Str. 14, Prague 10
Hotel offers also accommodation in:
- Single Room: 115 EUR / night
- Double Room: 125 EUR / night
(Prices are per room, including breakfast, internet connection, entrance to fitness room, and 10%VAT. It does not include the city tax of 50 CZK)
Individual reservations are extended due by June 8, 2023. There is a LIMITED number of rooms.
To reserve the room at the conference hotel please use
ON-LINE BOOKING LINK
The check-in time is 14:00, check-out time is 12:00.
If cancelling the stay before June 1, 2023, no fee is charged. If cancellation is between June 2 – 16, 2023, the cancelation fee is 50% of total price. Later cancellation or No Show is charged with 100% cancellation fee.
Contact to the reservation department:
Ms. Tereza Danihelková, e-mail: email@example.com, phone:+420 725 458 596
The registration for the LoLiPoP IoT Kickoff Meeting is handled by Ms. Milena Zeithamlová, registration chair.
To register, you are kindly asked to complete the REGISTRATION FORM below and pay the
- Early Meeting Fee: 320 EUR paid till and on May 22, 2023
- Meeting Fee: 350 EUR paid after May 23, 2023
Registering early will save you money, and also it will help us to organize things better!
The Meeting Fee includes:
- physical attendance at LoLiPoP IoT Kickoff Meeting – Wed, Thu
- 3 coffee breaks, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Payment in EUR (Euros):
- by card (VISA/VISA Electron, MasterCard/Eurocard, Maestro)
- by bank transfer (possible only until June 23, 2023)
Swift Code: KOMBCZPP
EUR Account No.: 7473400217, Bank Code: 0100
Bank address: Komercni banka Prague 10, Vladivostocka 2, 100 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Account holder: Ing. Milena Zeithamlova
Address: Kazasska 1426/6, 101 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Please indicate your PROFORMA INVOICE number and your name as payment description/identification. Please make sure that the bank transfer is net of all bank charges and commissions made. Otherwise, the remaining charges will be requested upon your arrival when registering.
Confirmation / Proforma Invoice / Invoice
Once you have completed the online REGISTRATION FORM you will receive the email confirmation. In the case of
- credit card payment, the proforma invoice corresponding to your payment (pdf document) will be attached to the confirmation email. The confirmation email contains very important information including the status of your card payment. After your successful payment authorization, you will receive immediately a final invoice. (If the card payment is declined by the authorization center, just click on the link of payment status and fill in the card details again or use another card).
- bank transfer, the proforma invoice corresponding to your payment (pdf document) will be attached to the confirmation email. The final invoice will be issued upon the receipt of the payment on our account and sent attached to the confirming email.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
described and to be confirmed on the registration form below.
Invitation Letter & Questions?
If you need a Letter of Invitation to obtain a visa, Ms. Milena Zeithamlová will send you such a letter upon request, once you have registered for the meeting and paid the registration fee. The following information is useful to let her know:
Name, Last name, Work, Work address, Home address, Passport No, Date of birth, Nationality
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 22, 2023
after this date, the registration fees will be changed to LATE REGISTRATION FEE
Notes to fill in the Registration Form (the completed form fields are used to issue an invoice):
- by setting the first flag of your country in the items Phone Number, Country enable the completion of the items including ZIP
- if you do not know the Company ID or Tax/VAT Number you can fill in “- – – – -” (“five times dash”)
- if you do not have the Street House Number you can fill in “0“ (“zero”)
- * means the required item
Any question? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org